The health and wellbeing of our team and our customers is of paramount importance to our company. Although we do not believe there is any reason to panic. It’s clear that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading and we must act responsibly to try & stop this. It’s important that we take measures to mitigate the spread. The virus ensures the safety of our communities, particularly the elderly and immunocompromised.
As a cleaning company, all of our staff are trained in having very high hygiene standards.
We request that you respect additional measures. That we are now introducing to protect both our clients & our staff.
We are taking the following additional steps in response to the challenge of the coronavirus. And doing all we can to provide a clean and safe environment for our team and customers:
· Where the Australian Government recommends voluntary isolation for staff returning from overseas. Our company Staff will ensure that these isolation measures. our staff for the recommended isolation period.
· We ask that our clients similarly report to us if you have been overseas in the last two weeks. If you have travelled to any high-risk areas we ask that if you can postpone getting your carpets or upholstery cleaned until you are out of quarantine (14 days). We will send a text message the night before any booking to check this.
· Our team will wash their hands and sanitise all their tools between jobs.
· I ask that there be no physical contact with our staff and where possible payment is made using our credit card facilities or bank transfer.
· We hope that there will be minimal disruption to our booking times but request your patience if delays occur if the virus develops in the community
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with great. Our service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead.