Dry Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
When you choose the Squeaky Clean Team, you’re choosing Melbourne’s carpet cleaning experts. Our Clean Team are highly trained carpet cleaners who possess the experience and expertise to help you with all your carpet cleaning needs. There are many methods of carpet cleaning, and over the years we have looked at all of these and selected the best. As a result, we offer both carpet dry cleaning and carpet steam cleaning for your home and office.
We charge by the square metre, with no hidden fees
We have early morning bookings available so you can get on with your day
We’re fully insured (but we’ve never needed to make a claim)
If you’re not happy, we’ll re-do the job for free!
The Squeaky Clean Team sets itself apart from all other carpet cleaners. From the moment you call us, you’ll discover our many unique points of difference:
- We ask the important questions so we can provide you with an accurate quote over the phone (unlike our competitors, who entice you to book in with a low price and end up charging way more when they turn up!)
- We treat your home as if it were our own
- Locally based and community minded, we offer prompt, same-day service
- We use the latest equipment, including truck mounts and portable machines. We also make use of the best products that are effective, environmentally friendly, and safe for you and your family
- Our fully trained technicians and friendly office staff have years of experience. Once you use us, you’ll want us back next time your carpets need a clean!
- We’re stain wizards – if we can’t get a stain out, no one can!
When you need effective carpet dry cleaning in Melbourne, you can rely on our professionals to get the job done.
Carpet Dry Cleaning Vs. Steam Cleaning
Our ‘Squeaky Clean DRY Clean’ is recommended when the carpet will be walked on immediately after cleaning, or as an alternative to carpet steam cleaning when the carpet cannot be left in a slightly damp state. We recommend our ‘Squeaky Steam Clean’ for soiled carpet, or our double action ‘Squeaky Steam Clean Plus’ if the carpets are heavily soiled.
What Does Carpet Steam Cleaning Involve?
The ‘Squeaky Clean DRY Clean’ is a multi-stage process using specialist chemicals and equipment selected by our expert carpet cleaners. First, your carpets will be assessed. We will next pre-spray them with a biodegradable cleaning solution, with special attention paid to any spots or stains. The carpet is then dry cleaned using the bonnet dry cleaning method, which is also called encapsulation.
Fast And Effective Results
After we extract dirt, carpets are normally ready to walk on in one hour. Carpet dry cleaning is the recommended form of carpet cleaning if time is a restriction and your carpets are not heavily soiled. However, we do recommend that your carpets be steam cleaned between dry cleanings to pick up any embedded dirt.
Other Squeaky Clean Services Offered:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Pet Stains & Odours Removal
- Carpet Cleaning Tips
- All Areas Metro Cleaning
- Melbourne Carpet Cleaning
- Grout and Tile Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Contact Our Team Today
Operating seven days a week, we can be called on for all your carpet dry cleaning needs.