Emergency Carpet Cleaning & Drying in Melbourne
The Squeaky Clean Team are proud to provide prompt emergency carpet cleaning and drying services across Melbourne. Whether you’ve spilt red wine on your carpet, your pet has had an accident, or your home has experienced flooding, our technicians can be relied on to restore your carpets back to their optimal condition.
Emergency carpet cleaning and drying when you need it
We know how devastating it can be when an accident causes damage to your home or business and you might not always know what to do for the best or who to turn to. That’s what The Squeaky Clean Team is here for: to get you out of any mess and get your carpets back to looking like new again.
We always offer same-day service for emergency carpet cleaning call-outs, helping you get on with resuming business as usual. Whether it’s a small spill, a burst water pipe or floodwater that’s caused damage to your flooring, we aim to get on top of the problem as soon as possible. Doing this will help you to keep calm and know the job is in capable hands as well as ensuring the amount of damage is minimised.
Our highly experienced, Melbourne emergency carpet drying team include water damage specialists who will inspect your property and assess the actions that need to be taken for the best results. Following this, our team will employ an extensive series of carpet drying techniques, aiming to dry out the room as quickly as possible whilst removing any materials. Specialised industrial equipment, including carpet water extraction the latest portables and truck mounts, will be used to keep this process as efficient as possible,.
Can you leave a carpet to dry naturally?
This is a big mistake we would never let our clients make. Carpets and flooring left to dry naturally can take much longer creating many aesthetic, health and odour issues in your home or business. Here are some of the problems that taking immediate action can alleviate or avoid:
- Damage to furniture and electrical systems – ensuring that all movable items are removed as soon as possible minimises damage incurred. Drying out the items and space as quickly as possible will also help to keep your items safe.
- Rotting and warping of floorboards or other wooden structures – wooden structural features are especially susceptible to dampness and could be very badly damaged if left to dry out naturally. This could result in a huge cost for you if it becomes necessary to replace these structures.
- Mould and bacteria growth- harmful for you, your family and everyone else that enters your premises, mould and bacteria thrive in damp conditions and could soon result in odour and health issues.
- Increased stains and water marks – reducing the drying time (and using our carpet and flooring cleaning expertise) will help to reduce the staining and marks that you will see.
- Plaster and dry-wall collapse – this is a massive danger in flooded properties, and a risk that we will remove with thorough inspection.
Need emergency carpet cleaning or drying in Melbourne?
Whatever your emergency carpet cleaning needs in Melbourne – whether it’s a small water spill in your apartment or a huge flooding in your commercial space – we’re the team ready and waiting for the job. We can also tackle any kind of emergency carpet cleaning in Melbourne, including tackling stains, small or large, as soon as they happen to help avoid long-term staining.
With our 20+ years’ experience of emergency carpet cleaning and drying, we’re the right team for the job and you know you can count on us to get your flooring back to its former glory. So relax, take a weight of your mind and give us a call on 1300 682 563 to talk to one of our friendly team today.
The Squeaky Clean Team sets itself apart from all other carpet cleaners. From the moment you call us, you’ll discover our many unique points of difference:
- We ask the important questions so we can provide you with an accurate quote over the phone (unlike our competitors, who entice you to book in with a low price and end up charging way more when they turn up!)
- We treat your home as if it were our own
- Locally based and community minded, we offer prompt, same-day service
- We use the latest equipment, including truck mounts and portable machines. We also make use of the best products that are effective, environmentally friendly, and safe for you and your family
- Our fully trained technicians and friendly office staff have years of experience. Once you use us, you’ll want us back next time your carpets need a clean!
- We’re stain wizards – if we can’t get a stain out, no one can!
Contact our team to arrange a same-day appointment.
Emergency Cleaning For Residential & Commercial Carpets
From homes and offices through to retail premises, our team can provide emergency carpet carpet cleaners are fully trained and qualified with the Jena Dyco Institute, giving us the expertise to tackle any carpet cleaning emergency. We’re also equipped with the most effective cleaning products and the state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the very best results.
No Job Is Too Big Or Too Small
The Squeaky Clean Team offer emergency carpet cleaning and drying services for emergencies both big and small. From a single small stain, through to flooding that affects multiple rooms, our team can be trusted to provide fast and effective solutions regardless of the size of a job.
Got A Carpet Cleaning Emergency? We Can Help
Our emergency carpet cleaners are standing by to provide assistance 24/7. Call us on 1300 682 563 to learn more or make an appointment with our professionals today.