Pet Stains And Odours Melbourne
When you have a young pup or an older dog, they can make a mess. But don’t worry – the Squeaky Clean Team has the skills and equipment to remove pet stains and odours caused by dogs and cats.
Our highly trained carpet cleaners can help you with all your pet stain removal and cleaning needs. Most pet stains will be removed as part of our standard carpet steam cleaning process, but if our technician finds there are pet stains remaining after completion, we will assess the stain and suggest what can be done to treat it.
We charge by the square metre, with no hidden fees
We have early morning bookings available so you can get on with your day
We’re fully insured (but we’ve never needed to make a claim)
If you’re not happy, we’ll re-do the job for free!
The Squeaky Clean Team sets itself apart from all other carpet cleaners. From the moment you call us, you’ll discover our many unique points of difference:
- We ask the important questions so we can provide you with an accurate quote over the phone (unlike our competitors, who entice you to book in with a low price and end up charging way more when they turn up!)
- We treat your home as if it were our own
- Locally based and community minded, we offer prompt, same-day service
- We use the latest equipment, including truck mounts and portable machines. We also make use of the best products that are effective, environmentally friendly, and safe for you and your family
- Our fully trained technicians and friendly office staff have years of experience. Once you use us, you’ll want us back next time your carpets need a clean!
- We’re stain wizards – if we can’t get a stain out, no one can!
Contact us now for prompt carpet Pet removal for your Melbourne home.
Pet stain removal is as much an art as a science. Our experts use carpet pet stain removal products that neutralise the toughest urine and pet odours with powerful anti-microbial action while being safe on all fibres and fabrics. We also have access to specialist products not available to the general public that crystallise urine, allowing us to easily get rid of it.
When Is Professional Stain And Odour Removal Necessary?
Pet stain removal is usually only required for tough and stubborn stains. While the process can be time consuming, it’s worth it to save your quality carpet. We can also remove pet stains and odours from your upholstery, ensuring all carpet and upholstery is left clean, fresh and stain-free.
However, you need to be aware that when your gorgeous puppy or kitten does do an oopsie, the naughty thing will tend to choose the same spot every time. While we can clean the surface of the carpet, it’s possible that some of your pet’s naughtiness will go through to the underlay. Fortunately, our technicians are expertly trained and will advise you on how to change your underlay – which is not expensive and will solve your pet odour problem.
Call The Squeaky Clean Team Today
For effective removal of pet stains and odours, get in touch with the Squeaky Clean Team today. We have the equipment and know-how to ensure the best results for your carpet and upholstery.
Call us now to learn more or to book in an appointment time that’s convenient for you.