If you don’t want to provide personal information to us, then you don’t have to, however this may affect your use of this website.
1. Types of personal information we collect
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- identity data (including your name, company name etc.);
- contact data (including your contact details such as your billing and delivery address, email address and telephone number);
- works engaged in (job history records);
- transaction data (including details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us);
- technical data (including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser
plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website);
- profile data (purchase of services made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses);
- usage data (including information about how you use our website,
and services); and
- marketing and communications data (including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences).
If you’re a customer and would like to deal with us anonymously or use a pseudonym, feel free to do so.
2. How we collect personal information
We collect this information from you when you make an online booking or submit a contact us online submission form.
We are committed to using lawful and fair means to collect personal information and collecting it from others only when it is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain certain information from you directly. We collect personal information about you from:
- You or your representative(s)
- Searches and enquiries
- Your use of our website
We will destroy or de-identify information where we form the opinion that the information has been provided to us unlawfully or unfairly.
3. Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information as is reasonably necessary for us to perform our core functions and activities, including for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- to provide services to you
- to maintain a database of customers
- to market to you and others, including remarketing (this may involve the use of a Facebook pixel or similar technology to allow us to display our advertising to you elsewhere on the internet, for example, on Google or Facebook)
- for internal record keeping
- for statistical purposes
- as required by law
We will not use or disclose personal information for the purpose of direct marketing unless you have consented to the use or disclosure of the information for that purpose.
Please note that we will not disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected without your consent unless we are required to do so by law.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
5. Links to other sites
6. How you can access and correct your personal information
Access: You can request details of personal information that we hold about you. We will respond to any request to access information within a reasonable time.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details set out below. We rely in part on you advising us when your personal information changes. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date and to notify you of the correction, unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
Deletion: If you want us to delete personal information we hold about you or to not collect information from you for a specific purpose, such as targeted advertising, please contact us using the details set out below. We will functionally delete the information and we will not sell, transfer, or use personal information relating to you in any way moving forward.
We will respond to any request to access, correct, or delete information within a reasonable time.
7. How we maintain the security of your information
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we hold is secure and protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We undertake the following precautions to protect personal information we hold:
- our website contains pages encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the safety of any data that is submitted through use of this website
- the website and database is on a Virtual Private Server
- hosting infrastructure is located in Victoria, Australia, and not overseas
- we limit access to personal information to a “need-to-know” basis
- we protect devices we use to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information with industry-standard anti-virus software
- our devices are protected by cryptographic keys and are stored in secure premises
- our email data is encrypted
- if we no longer need personal information, we take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify the information
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure website and business, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to you for any such occurrences. If a data breach occurs involving your personal information and the breach is likely to cause harm to you, we will notify you as soon as possible after the occurrence in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act and related legislation.
8. How you can make a complaint about a privacy breach
9. How you can unsubscribe or opt-out
We like to keep our customers and website visitors up to date, so from time to time we’ll send you newsletters, invitations and updates. Not to worry:
our emails will always come with an “Unsubscribe” button, so you can opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, use the “Unsubscribe” button in our communication or contact us using the details set out below.
You can also opt out of information collecting for advertising targeting by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Contact details
For any questions or notice, please contact us using these details:
Louise Reid, firstname.lastname@example.org
PH. 1300 682 563